People come to me for a variety of reasons, for example:
- Anxiety is taking over their lives. For performers, musicians or public speakers this can manifest as performance anxiety
- They are struggling to find that special relationship
- They are stuck in a dissatisfying job
- They know they need to do something different and/or feel their options reducing
- They live in fear
- They visit the doctor frequently or have been referred to counselling by their GP
- They are dealing with the after effects of trauma
- They are dealing with a bereavement
- They want to deal with addictions
- They want to explore their sexual identity
Whatever the reasons, a successful therapeutic relationship is built on clarity and trust. I will provide a space to explore in confidence the difficulties you bring. In this way we can work through past issues, increase your self awareness and your potential.
Sessions last 50 minutes and cost £60.